Welcome! This is the member's only page for tennis court bookings.
This page has booking guidelines, tips, booking links and a guide to creating shortcuts
TENNIS COURT BOOKINGS July 9 2020
Singles unless it’s with family members then doubles are allowed on the en-tout-cas courts 1-4,
This is to enforce the current legislation which is “outdoor exercise only, with only one other person or members of your household”,
All play must be scheduled in advance through the booking system – see links below,
Please note that private coaching lessons (Gary Sudgen 0423 885 619) will continue & spare courts can be used by members at the same time,
Equipment cannot be shared except for the use of tennis balls,
The tennis and main clubhouse must not be used,
Outside toilets are provided behind court 1, please follow virus protocol to protect yourself and other members when using the toilets,
Singles players must remain distant at all times and use hand sanitiser before and after play,
Players need to record times and names on the sheets provided,
Please check website or facebook for updates,
The club recommends that you use the COVID app on your phone but this is not mandatory,
Any queries re this booking system can be forwarded to Alan Murnane - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0413 836 455
All other queries please contact Matthew Coleman email@example.com or 0419 370 299
WHAT WE NEED TO KEEP DOING
practice good hygiene
maintain physical distancing, keep at least 1.5 metres away from others
understand the risk and symptoms
help continue to slow the spread of COVID-19 by getting tested, even if you have mild symptoms
stay home and avoid contact if you’re feeling unwell
take care wherever you go, assume others may be carrying the virus
STAYING CONNECTED AND POSITIVE
While it might feel like we don’t have control of current events, it’s important to remember that we can do many things to feel empowered and enabled.
Find opportunities of sharing positive and hopeful stories with others, generate positive emotions by sharing memories, and take the opportunity to show acts of kindness.
It’s important to stay connected with friends and family at this time to reduce feelings of loneliness and isolation.
1. Always book a court before playing tennis.
2. The courts can be opened by using your membership swipe card or token. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have one or have lost your card.
3. There are 60 & 90-minute link options below to use to book.
4. If you wish to book for 2 hours or longer you will need to make two bookings.
5. Confirmation emails will follow all bookings. Use the links in that email to change or cancel the booking.
6. Please cancel a booking if you are not going to use it.
7. If you are bringing guests to play, there are different links for making the booking which indicates the amount to be paid. ($10 for one guest and $15 for more than one guest).
8. Club Social members can book a court through link number 5 below at a cost of $18 including any guests.
9. Recurring bookings for Club competition or set social days are done by the administrator. Please email requests to Alan on details above
10. Access to night lights. Lights are run off tokens which can be purchased from Alan: 0413 836 455. Tokens are $5 and last for 35 minutes. Lights are operated from within the tennis clubhouse via the tokens (equipment is on the wall opposite the refrigerator).
1. When you link to the booking system via one of the links below, the system requires you to either select ‘any available’ or pick which court you wish to play on.
2. Then select the date you wish to play and the time.
3. If you were using the 90 minute link and you wished to play at 1 pm but 1 pm was not showing as available, one option would be to start again and use the 60 minute booking link (the second link for members). It might then give you the option of playing at 1 pm for 60 minutes, where as 90 minutes is not available at 1 pm.
4. If you cannot get a booking at the time you require, it is always worth trying 24 hours before the time in case another appointment has been cancelled or changed.
5. If you are having difficulties or think the system could be improved, please contact Alan
6. Bookings with guests can be cancelled or rescheduled. As there is no automated method to reclaim your payment, please reschedule appointments if you need to change the booking.
Full members only including family members, adults and juniors
Creating shortcuts for the weblinks above
1. Go to the desktop. Right-click the mouse, choose “New > shortcut”..
2. Copy the 90 minutes or 60 minutes weblink and paste it on “Type the location of the item” Click “Next”.
3. Type “90 min booking” or “60 min booking” on “Type a name for this shortcut”. Click “Finish”
Alternatively, Simply Click and Drag the weblink from browser to the desktop. This will create a shortcut on the desktop.
Be cautious while dragging to the desktop, there are chances that the shortcut might end up saved in a different folder rather than on the desktop.
1. Open the 90 minutes or 60 minutes weblink on the phone browsers like Safari or Google Chrome.
2. For Apple phones, click this symbol and select. You may need to scroll down the page to see the ‘Add to Home Screen’. For Android phones, click three vertical dots icon at the top right corner and select “Add to home screen”.
3. Give a name to this app like “BRSC 90 ” for 90 Min Tennis Court Booking and “BRSC 60 for BRSC 60 min Tennis Court Booking”. Click “Add”.